5 life hacks that make life easier for parents
Parenting is at first glance a simple activity, but in fact it is extremely difficult. Young parents agree that all the tips and advice on raising children that they read in books can be ineffective at any time. And all these book rules have to be checked in practice.
Recently, in social networks, people very often share their life hacks – creative and non-obvious ways to solve various everyday problems. We will not lag behind the trends and share our life hacks regarding the upbringing and care of babies.
1. Get ready for morning treatments in the evening. You can avoid the morning bustle by preparing clothes for the baby, diapers and other necessary things in the evening. If you need to get ready for work, you can ask your spouse for help. If all things are at his fingertips, this will greatly facilitate the work for him and you. Your spouse will have fewer questions for you.
2. Be creative. In caring for a child, the most unexpected things can help you. For example, if you have any inconvenience while bathing your baby, an empty laundry basket may help. If the child already knows how to sit, try to put him in the basket while bathing. So it will be much easier to bathe the child: the holes in the basket will help the water flow freely. If during bathing you bring toys for your child, the sides of the basket will not allow them to swim throughout the bath. In addition, while swimming, the child will be completely safe, and after bathing the basket is easy to wash and dry.
3. Learn to cook vegetables deliciously. Teaching a child to eat vegetables is not an easy task for parents. However, it is extremely important to instill healthy eating habits in your child, and for this you need to include vegetables in his diet. For example, you can mix freshly squeezed fruit or vegetable juice with yogurt that a child loves. The natural taste of fruits and vegetables in combination with yogurt is likely to please your child, and you will be sure that in his diet these products are at least in some form.
4. Do not exert too much effort. For example, young mothers may have difficulty breastfeeding and pumping milk. Usually they are very responsible for this process and carefully carry out all the procedures. And this requires a lot of effort from them. However, pediatricians say that there is no need to wash the bottle every time after decanting and feeding, if you keep it in the refrigerator. This will help you a lot, especially if you have to constantly hold the child in your arms and do any other work, you simply do not have the opportunity.
5. Use natural remedies for toothache when the baby’s teeth erupt. For example, frozen waffles made from rice flour can help a lot with this. They are softer than ordinary waffles and therefore will not hurt the baby’s gums. They also taste good and cool – this will help relieve toothache.
These little tricks are not new and original. However, they can help many young parents and greatly facilitate their life in the first months and years of a child’s life.